Focusing on security practitioners and spanning the full spectrum of offensive and defensive disciplines, the event will have a strong technical emphasis, encouraging collaboration on bleeding edge techniques, case studies from the field and new security tools.
The event is hosted by the UK’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and SANS Institute. CyberThreat evidences the UK Government’s commitment to equip practitioners with the skills and knowledge required to defend against cyber threats and also addresses the cyber skills gap, by developing and growing talent. CyberThreat aims to deliver the best technical conference globally for cyber security practitioners.
In addition to presentations from world-renowned cyber security experts and rising industry stars, CyberThreat features many hands-on opportunities for delegates in the form of In-person CTF events.
Why you should attend CyberThreat
- Watch inspiring keynote presentations delivered by renowned subject matter experts in the offensive, defensive and forensic fields.
- Take part in the CyberThreat CTF; A super-technical, unpredictable and dynamic experience that allows you to participate individual or team up with your colleagues or friends.
- Learn from SANS experts and hear unique insight from the UK’s NCSC.
- Network with like-minded security practitioners.
- Attempt the interactive hackable badge challenge. Designed to test the most technically advanced delegates, the CyberThreat badge is, dare we say it, even more challenging than DEF CON’s badges.
- And much‚ much more…